Categories: Paintings |

St Augustine and St Gregory, Neapolitan School, 17th Century.

Oil on canvas, 48.5cm by 61cm.
The painting was part of a bequest to William, 5th Marquess of Exeter (1876-1956) from James, 2nd Baron Newlands (1851-1929). Lord Newlands was married to Lady Mary Louisa Cecil, one of the Marquess’ aunts; there were no children.

REFERENCE: PIC727

Related collections