Categories: Ceramics |

A Castelli plate, second quarter 18th Century.

The centre with a landscape with a large tree overhanging a cascading stream, with figures strolling on the banks, buildings on the right and with partially wooded hills receding into the distance, the rim decorated with four putti supporting abundantly flowered swags between a shell ornament on the upper border and winged putto mask on the lower rim, 23cm.

Bought in Naples, 1763.

 

 

REFERENCE: CER0710

Related collections